You must export your league data to GamerHuddle before we can display your schedule, stats and rosters.
In order to export your league data, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the EA SPORTS Madden NFL 22 companion app to your mobile device.
- Visit the league you would like to export to this GamerHuddle league inside the companion app.
- After visiting the league, click on "Export" in the bottom navigation in the app.
- On the export screen, the app will ask you were you want to export your data to. This is a web url field.
- Enter the following into the web url textbox: https://data1.gamerhuddle.com/4fqj5
- Check only "league info" for your first export, then click "Export".
- After league info successfully processes, unselect "league info" and select "rosters", then click "Export".
- After rosters successfully process, unselect "rosters" and select "All Weeks" from the dropdown next to Statistics.
- Your data is now being sent to GamerHuddle and can take up to 5-10 minutes to show up in your league depending on the load we are currently experiencing on the server and the number of leagues in front of you in the queue.
Some important notes and tips
- We recommend syncing each step individually. This helps ensure the app doesn't not run into and error, which we have noticed can happen easily.
- We recommend only syncing the specific weeks you have advanced after you initial sync. This saves on the load our server experiences.